Not sure if I should go into too many details, but for those who've been following me, I've been in the process of writing a book. Not sure process would be the right word since I've been stuck on chapter two for a couple weeks now.
Some details I would like to share;
1) I wanted each of my main characters to be neurologically diverse. Too many characters in fiction are "normal" by hollywood standards and I'd love to have the heroes I make be Autistic, Schizophrenic, ect. People need to know the mentally disabled or different can be heroes too.
2) Like the above, I want my characters to be sexually diverse too. Asexual, Bisexual, Gay or Lesbian. If anything, straight people would be a minority in my book.
3) I also want to have ethnically diverse cast too. Aboriginals and Asians get the short stick in fiction.
4) I want it to be a horror story with humorous elements, though I'm not exactly the funniest guy around so I don't know if the jokes will fall flat or not.
5) I also want my books to be somewhat a satire of what I hate in life and just want to mock how the world just seems so utterly bizarre to me.
I have an author friend to help me along but I really gotta lick this writer's block problem.